XLII Annual Scientific Conference of Italian Association of Regional Sciences (A.I.S.Re)
Territorial challenges in the post-covid era
Web Conference, 8-10 September 2021
AISRe, the Italian Section of the Regional Science Association International, is pleased to announce its XLII Annual Scientific Conference, which gathers contributions of scholars from different disciplines belonging to Regional Science. The Conference is organized jointly with the University of Salento and it is supported by the Joint Research Center of the European Commission.
The Conference will take place online exclusively.
The numbers of the Conference: more than 540 abstracts accepted, 53 special sessions, and two plenary meetings.
A first round table on Territorial Policies and the new generation EU, on cohesion policies in the new revitalisation and relaunching scenario, by important actors of DG Regio e Italian scientists. A second moment represented by the Lectio Magistralis of Lisa De Propris, University of Birmingham, on advanced 4.0 technologies and local development.
Besides the main theme, at the AISRe conference scholars will be able to debate on all topics belonging to Regional Science. Therefore, AISRe is pleased to host scientific papers on:
A. Governance, regional and territorial public policies, European programming
B. Growth and regional disparities
C. Globalization, value chains and local production systems
D. Methods of territorial analysis and spatial econometrics
E. Labor, welfare, personal services and social policies
F. Tourism, culture and local development
G. Urban planning, real estate market and city development processes
H. Infrastructure, transport and local development
I. Wellbeing, sustainability and local development
L. Urban development and agglomeration economies
M. Development and local entrepreneurship
N. Innovation, creativity and local development
O. Policy evaluation methods
- April 9, 2021 – Papers/poster acceptance
- May 14, 2021 POSTPONED AT MAY 24 2021 – Reduced registration fee
- June 25, 2021 – Full registration fee
- July 16, 2021 – Programme publication
- July 23, 2021 – Papers/posters submission
To promote the dissemination of Regional Science among young scholars, AISRe will assign the following awards:
- Ph.D. Dissertation Awards;
- Award for the best paper presented by a young scholar (in collaboration with GSSI);
- Award for the best poster.
Applications and related instructions are published with a special call available on www.aisre.it, in the Awards section.
How to join the association/Conference and registration fees
Conference and Association fees can be paid through the Association’s website from the login area of the website. To register for the conference as an author or co-author of a paper, it is also required to register to the Association as a Member (Individual, Collective or Young).
AISRe members receive:
• a subscription to Scienze Regionali (Italian Journal of Regional Science) for the following calendar year
• the volumes of the AISRe-Book Series (Donzelli);
• the registration to the Regional Science Association International (RSAI), which includes an online subscription to the journal Papers in Regional Science for the following calendar yearthe opportunity to pay a reduced fee at the Annual Conferences of the International Associations European Regional Science Association (ERSA) (www.ersa.org/) and of the Regional Science Association International (RSAI) (www.regionalscience.org/);
• the opportunity for young members to attend free of charge to the Summer / Winter Schools promoted by AISRe.
Cristina Bernini, University of Bologna
Roberta Capello, Politecnico di Milano
Andrea Conte, Joint Research Centre of the European Commission
Marusca De Castris, University Roma Tre
Alessandra Faggian – Gran Sasso Science Institute
Laura Fregolent – University IUAV of Venice
Patrizia Lattarulo – IRPET
Ilaria Mariotti – Politecnico di Milano
Rosanna Nisticò – University of Calabria
Andrea Omizzolo – EURAC
Guido Pellegrini – Sapienza University of Rome
Giovanni Perucca – Politecnico di Milano
Davide Piacentino – University of Palermo
Vincenzo Provenzano – University of Palermo
Elena Ragazzi – IRCrES – CNR
Francesca Silvia Rota – IRCrES – CNR
Domenico Scalera – University of Sannio
Annalisa Caloffi – University of Florence
Silvia Cerisola – Polytechnic of Milano
Carlo Ciccarelli – University Roma Tre
Technical Secretary A.I.S.Re
Diana Sarmiento and Silvia Emili, firstname.lastname@example.org