ACUTE project and UERA TWG Urban Accessibility and Connectivity: Call for project presentations. Deadline 17/02/2023
Within the framework of the ACUTE (Accessibility and Connectivity knowledge hub for Urban Transformation in Europe) project and UERA TWG Urban Accessibility and Connectivity, a particular interest is given to the issues of accessibility and connectivity, especially in the context of 15-minute-city urban model, for both goods and people.
The contributors from academia and practice are invited to orally present their projects, discuss them and share their latest results and methods within the fields of Accessibility and Connectivity of the 15-minute-city:
- Accessibility as a long term academic and operational concept
- 15-minute-city as a renewing of accessibility planning approaches with temporal urbanism
- 15-min-city, or X-min-city in the urban outskirts
- The social dimension in the design and implementation of the 15-min-city
- TOD and 15-minute-city
- Time-based planning of cities
- Accessibility and Sustainable mobility
- Gender inclusive design and development of 15-min-cities
For presenters, 500-word abstracts have to be submitted (here) before 17 February 2023.
Whether you are a presenter or an attendee, it is necessary to register for the event (here) between 24 February 2023 and 03 March 2023.
Feel free to share this notice to other contacts.